Sunday, December 21, 2008

More Christmas Gifts..


Its driving me outta my mind. Thats why its hard for me to find. Cant get her outta my head. Miss her, Kiss her, love her, that girl is poison...

This is your girls favorite song. And in the words.. of Jay wise "I'm your girls favorite rapper." or more like "We're your girl's favorite rappers"

Hahaha. mad cocky. Anyway, It's Brigantti here.. and I'm dropping this song here for those who don't have it. Apparently, it's our "best" song..mad radio friendly. But yea this song is the shit lol. Brian and I get our singing on. So yea...spread the word about us & this song.

AND YES this song is our take of the song Poison by Bel Biv Devoe.

So yea show some love..download the song, spread the word, put it up on your myspace, facebook, blog etc etc..

http://www.zshare.net/audio/53068948d9b2a459/

No comments: